Inland Empire Residential Restoration
When fire, smoke or water damages your home, it can feel like your life is on hold indefinitely. How can anyone repair the destruction caused by fire? Will a house once filled with water ever be fit to live in again? Will I ever get my home — and my life — back?
There are a thousand questions that run through your mind, and Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling is here to help. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. Our experienced residential restoration staff will provide answers about the process, but more importantly, we can get started with cleanup immediately. We also work in tandem with all insurance companies so they can process your claims quickly and fairly.
As certified specialists, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling is a fire and water damage repair and restoration company you can truly trust. Our team of professionals in the office and the field have advanced degrees in engineering, health care, science, construction management and accounting —a combination of expertise other Southern California restoration companies can’t offer.
Paul Davis Restoration has the big-business qualification to handle any residential restoration job integrated with the customer service and local knowledge that you expect from a small, family-owned business.
Integrity, respect and compassion are the heart of our business. We continually exceed customer expectations with our consistent communication, professionalism and commitment to excellent service.
Whether you’re dealing with mold in your home, water damage due to flooding or fire and smoke damage, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling has the technology and capability to restore your property and your belongings, bringing calm back into your life.
Our services include:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold and Mildew Removal and Remediation
- Eco-Friendly Mold Remediation Alternatives
- Microbial Evaluation
- Mold Mitigation and Expert Witness
- Flood Damage Restoration
- Emergency Water Extraction
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Surveys
- Moisture Testing and Leak Detection
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Contents Cleaning and Preservation
- Contents Pack-Out and Storage
- Insurance Assessment and Mitigation
- Sewer Backup Extraction and Decontamination
- Odor Removal/Deodorization
- Air Duct Cleaning/Vent Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning/Rug Cleaning/Upholstery Cleaning
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Particulate and Soot Removal
- Water Leak Repair/Plumbing Repair
- Roof Inspection, Leak Assessment and Roof Repair
- Air Purification from Allergens, Mold Spores, Particulates and Other Biological Contaminants